£38.00 - £42.00 per hour + Depending on experience
13 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Team Manager to work within a Childrens Intervention Team for Havering Council.
- Directly manage a multi-disciplinary social work team.
- Ensure a high quality, high performing and effective social work service is delivered to respond to the needs of children, young people and families in a timely manner and within statutory guidelines, policies and standards.
- Provide advice on complex Child Protection cases within the Group, and across the service area as required and to take a lead on key areas such as managing allegations against professionals, missing children, Newly Qualified social work development, etc.
- Provide high-level professional support to front line Social Work staff and the Advanced SW Practitioners/Deputy Team Managers.
- Deputise for the Group Manager and keep the Service Manager apprised of sensitive, high-profile issues.
- Contribute to the management of the departmental budget.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly