£35.00 - £38.00 per hour + Depending on experience
24 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Team Manager to work within a Children with Disabilities Team for Surrey County Council.
- Manage and develop a geographically based children with disabilities social work team that ensures an integrated and evidence based approach delivers improved outcomes for children, young people and their families.
- Develop strength-based motivational practice so practitioners can build effective supportive relationships with children, young people and their families. This covers interventions for children, young people and their families with disabilities from early help through the provision of support and short breaks, and transition to adulthood, to achieve the highest standards of social care and value for money.
- Oversee spend on care packages in teams to enable the service to deliver within its budget. Manage operational effectiveness of the team, allocating and prioritising workloads and taking responsibility for ensuring all cases are safely managed. In exceptional circumstances manage a case directly to ensure safe resolution.
- Ensure that social work case records, assessments, plans and documentation for all children and young people for whom the team is responsible are effectively maintained in line with practice standards and organisational policy and procedure.
- Promote purposeful social work practice, following the service's parenting/group work programmes, and undertake regular clinical and case work supervision that is reflective and outlines clearly the next steps to improve outcomes for children, young people and families.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly