South London, London
£38.00 - £43.00 per hour + Depending on experience
2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Team Manager to work within a Children with Disabilities Team for a Local Authority based in South London.
- Being the Lead Professional in supporting families with a disabled child (such as autism; learning difficulties; complex health needs), working in partnership with them and relevant agencies to secure positive outcomes in terms of well-being, attainment and life chances of the child.
- Responsible for promoting parental partnership and involvement in their child's learning and development.
- Developing strategies to engage families to sustain improvements in their resilience and autonomy.
- Supporting families in their child's development to raise achievement and ensuring continuity of approach between home and nursery/school.
- Identifying and break down barriers to parental involvement and proactively reach out to parents/carers.
- Working with families to develop confidence and to promote empowerment and self-advocacy.
- To undertake direct work with disabled children/young people within the home and other appropriate settings.
- Monitoring and reviewing care support packages awarded to children to ensure they remain appropriate to their assessed needs
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly