Up to £38.45 per hour
6 days ago
If you are a Qualified Social Worker with a background working with Children in Need, we want to hear from you.
You will be building effective relationship with the Child in question, to ensure a ful\ly integrated and holistic approach.
Main duties include:
- Manage a multi-faceted team
- Promote and support effective team working through good communication and regular team meetings
- Responsible for day-to-day operation of the Adult Support Services Team
- Work closely with the other Team Managers, Services Manager and Service Director to ensure quality of service at all times
- Provide accurate management information as and when required
- Provide regular formal case management and supervision of staff
- Participate in the senior management team's strategic development
- Ensure all staff members receive an induction and are aware of all policies and procedures
- Identify and implement ongoing continuous service improvement
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Experience with Children in Need
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Ava Frankel on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.