Hammersmith and Fulham, London
£300.00 - £350.00 per day + Depending on experience
18 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Building Control Team Leader to work for Hammersmith and Fulham Council.
- Responsible for setting the tactical operation of your team and contribute to the strategic direction of your service.
- Responsible for producing and delivering the team plan for your team and monitoring its delivery to align with corporate, departmental and service aims and priorities.
- Responsible for managing day to day workloads and changing priorities depending on the risks.
- Must be able to manage frequent competing priorities and remain calm under pressure and direct the team to deliver the best possible service.
- Monitor income against budget and ensure the service is able to recover the costs as set out in the regulations. Explore opportunities to develop new streams of income within H&F and by working in partnership with external organisations.
- Responsible for structural and fire safety matters under the Safety of Sports Grounds legislation and the Green Guide.
- Responsible for delivering an effective dangerous structures service that can respond to emergencies 24/7, make decisions on site that may affect life safety and structural safety.
- Keep accurate/robust records of Contractors work when they are called to make buildings safe and take all necessary measures to recover the costs from building owners.
You will need to be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly