£70 - £80 per day
7 months ago
Long term perm
* General Teaching Assistant in a year 4 class
* Supporting children with a range of learning abilities
* Ensuring the safety and welfare of the students
* Raising attainment of the pupils you are supporting
About The School
* Two-form entry Primary School
* Rated Outstanding' in their most recent OFSTED report
* Offer a high level of support and training
* Above average intake of Special Educational Needs
* Excellent transport links
To be considered for this role you must
* Have grade C or above in GCSE's
* Have a desire to support children within education
* Have the ability to support both academically and with emotional development
* Be committed and punctual
Interested in this role?
If you are looking for a career in Education then apply today!
Remedy Education is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East London. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.