£80 - £85 per day
23 days ago
SEMH Teaching Assistant / Learning Mentor
Are you ready to make a difference and support youths?
Remedy are looking for an experience teaching assistant/learning mentor to join out SEN and SEMH school based in North London. We are seeking committed, reliable, passionate TS'a/LSA's.
Our school support children with SEMH which can be very challenging.
It is fundamental that any candidate considering this position has prior experience working with students who have SEMH. You will need to demonstrate an enthusiastic and caring attitude to work as you will be required to work in small groups or 1-1 with students.
The ideal candidate would need to be very strong and able to deal with young people with challenging behaviour.
The schools are looking for individuals that are:
- Passionate about working in education
- Experienced working with children with SEMH and challenging behaviour
- Adaptable, and able to work in a challenging setting
- Interested in working in a different environment
- Committed, resilient and caring
- Full time positions
- Long term to permanent roles
- Based in Schools
- £80-85 a day
- School based in Enfield
If you are interested in this role then please apply now, you can also contact Sophie at Remedy Education for more information.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS SCHOOL REQUIRES THAT ALL STAFF HOLD ADULT & CHILD DBS