about 2 months ago
Teaching Assistant - Year 2 - Greenwich
Remedy Education are looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant to join our school in January 2020.
The school are looking to take someone on a permanent contract.
- Permanent position
- Starting in January 2020
- Full time
- Based in a school in Greenwich
- Primary School
You will be working within the classroom supporting the teacher with the daily running's of the class, you will support children 1:1 as well as in small groups with their Education and Learning.
The school is located in Greenwich South East London with amazing transport links and friendly welcoming staff.
- The ideal candidate will have experience working in a KS1 classroom
- Must be passionate, enthusiastic and hard-working
- Dedicated to making a genuine change to the lives of students with different backgrounds
- Ideally have experience working with children with various SEN
To be accepted for this role you must hold a current DBS
You can apply now for this role, or you can contact Sophie at Remedy for more information.