£75 - £90 per day
5 months ago
An opportunity to work in a challenging, fast paced primary school in Greenwich, Eltham has arisen. They are actively seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Teaching Assistant with SEN experience to join their vivacious and hard-working staff to join them after the May half term break.
The ideal candidate will: -
- Have experience of working with SEN and will have outstanding inter-personal skills.
- Need to be patient and sensitive with the ability to encourage and motivate children.
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification.
You will work with SEN students identified with SEMH (Social Emotional Mental Health) on a 1:1 basis and in group settings. This will contribute towards a purposeful learning environment by supporting classroom teachers in teaching and learning. Experience of phonic schemes will be advantageous.
In Return the school offers:
- Access to interactive learning materials.
- Outstanding Training and CPD.
- A dynamic and exciting team to work in.
- Access to all staff rooms and breakout areas.
This is an excellent opportunity not to be missed. The school are looking to see suitable candidates ASAP so you are encouraged to register your interest for immediate consideration.
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through Remedy Education must undertake or have undertaken the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application form.