£75 - £85 per day
7 days ago
Long term perm
SEN Teaching Assistant | Fantastic SEN School | Full Time | Greenwich
An 'Outstanding' Secondary School in Greenwich is keen to find a fantastic SEN Teaching Assistant to provide quality in-class support for the remainder of the current academic year.
You will be working with a large variety of Special Educational Needs, including Autism (ASD), ADHD, SEMH and PMLD. Working across KS3 and KS4 alongside and learning from experienced Class Teachers and a talented team of multi-disciplinary professional Therapists and Psychologists.
You will provide Teaching Assistant - student support in the classroom, share best practice with your colleagues and undertake professional SEN training opportunities throughout the year. You will definitely develop your skill-set at a good rate in this role!
Does this sound like the graduate SEN Teaching Assistant (ASD Focus) opportunity in Greenwich, South East London for you? If so, please read on for further information.
· Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant - Ideal for Psychology Graduates.
· Working with a variety of SEN: Autism, Dyslexia, ADHD and Learning Difficulties
· The role involves some degree of personal care assistance for a small number of students
· Full Time until at least the end of July 2020 (term-time only)
· Ongoing professional SEN training and development provided by the school
· ASAP start
· £70 - £80 per day
· Located in Greenwich, South East London
· Experienced Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant or Graduate with strong knowledge of SEN
· Genuine interest in SEN and Education
· Resilient, Dedicated, Calm, Patient and Creative
· Must be highly dependable and committed to the role
· Forward-thinking and creative Secondary SEN School
· Plenty of CPD opportunities
· Brilliant Senior Leadership Team
· Amazing facilities and resources throughout the school
If you are interested in this Greenwich, South East London SEN Teaching Assistant (ASD focus) opportunity, trial days can be arranged immediately!!
Apply for this SEN Teaching Assistant (ASD Focus) opportunity by sending your CV to Carly at Remedy Education. You will be contacted within 24 hours if you have been selected for an initial interview.
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.