£75 - £85 per day
about 2 months ago
Long term perm
Early Years Teaching Assistant
* Nursery TA / Nursery Nurse
* Mainstream Primary school
* Full time 5 days a week, 8.00am-3.30pm
* School term time only
* Starting March 8th
An inclusive and diverse Primary School based in the Southwark area are seeking an enthusiastic and personable Early Years Teaching Assistant or Nursery Nurse for their Nursery Class.
As a teaching assistant you will be an integral part in the ongoing development of the children.
* Previous experience of working as a Teaching Assistant or Nursery Nurse and holding a relevant childcare qualification
* A calm, kind and dedicated approach to supporting children in the classroom
* Have an understanding of how children learn and a desire to work with children
* A real passion for early years learning and keen to join an excellent EYFS team.
About the school:
* A two form entry school in Southwark
* Serving a multicultural, diverse community
* The school offer an excellent range of extracurricular and enrichment activities and encourage all staff and children to take part.
* Well resourced and committed to raising standards for all pupils
If you are interested in finding out more about this role- contact us now with your CV
* We have been working with schools for over 10 years
* You decide how you want to be paid. PAYE or Umbrella
Contact us with your CV for a confidential chat and followed by a video interview.
Remedy Education is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.