6 months ago
Q - Are you an emotionally mature graduate, with a creative flair, passion for learning and love working with children?
If so, one of London's top primary schools would love to interview you for a Teaching Assistant position.
The school are currently looking for two Teaching Assistants to join them for January 2019. As a Teaching Assistant you will be working with different children of all abilities, providing in class support and guidance. The school utilise an open-plan setting with their teaching, providing and encouraging children with the skills and resources to work independently. Because of this, children can work outside the classrooms in groups with a Teaching Assistant.
It will benefit your application to a Teaching Assistant position if you are flexible on the age and ability of the children you want work with. With such a flexible staff team, the school will always try to accommodate people's preferences, however you must understand that all Teaching Assistants will work with SEN students, albeit not in a 1:1 fashion it is part and parcel of the job description for all Teaching Assistants in such a diverse and inclusive Secondary London school.
Here's some of the finer details:
Job Description - Teaching Assistant
- Teaching Assistant
- £75 - £90 Daily Rate - Weekly Pay
- January 2019 Start
- Future teacher training opportunities
- Contracted for the rest of the academic year at a minimum
- Actively involved in tracking progress, teaching and learning
Person Specification - Passionate Graduates
- Perfect opportunity for Graduates
- Confident, Charismatic and Resilient
- Experience with children beneficial
- Creative people urged to apply
- Determination to commit to the entire academic year
- Good Knowledge of SEN and a basic understanding of UK Curriculum
School Specification - Lewisham Primary School
- Inclusive and High Achieving
- Great SEN provision and support
- Vast amounts of outdoor space and spacious classrooms
- Creative curriculum
- Easily accessible from a local station - 5 minutes walk
- Free Parking on the road & large but limited car park on site.
Does this sound like the opportunity you're looking for? Could you actively support children with SEN as a Teaching Assistant? APPLY TODAY! One of the Remedy team will be in touch within 24 hours if shortlisted!
Teaching Assistant - Ofsted 'Good' Tower Hamlets Secondary School - Creative & Fun
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you'.