£70 - £80 per day
about 1 month ago
Remedy Education are working with a Primary School in Lewisham to recruit for a general Teaching Assistant who is confident in supporting the class in all aspects of the primary curriculum.
This is a small school and the successful candidate will be based in various classes across the school.
You will need to be:
- Passionate about working with small groups and individuals
- Able to adapt learning strategies to each child's ability
- Experience phonics
- Able to feedback confidently to the class teachers
- You must be able to commit to 5 days per week
- Work the Hours of 08:30am-16:00pm
- Able to commit for at least half a term.
The school is situated with great local transport links and shops. There is parking within this premises and is accessible from the main road.
The headteacher strives to create great leaders and minds for the future and invest heavily into building pupil's confidence both academically and mentally. The successful candidate will be supported by a Teacher who will help with building strategies and classroom-based activities.
To be considered for this role you will need to provide the following:
- Qualification Certification for Level 2 or above
- DBS (on the update service)
- Able to provide two years' of references
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Our dedicated, professional teams proudly place our candidates and clients at the heart of our bespoke approach and ensure that we provide excellent recruitment solutions to clients and candidates matter where they are in the country.
If you are interested in this role please contact Carly Walters on 0208 418 1390, or email your CV over to me.
Remedy is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.