£70 - £85 per day
3 months ago
Long term perm
A fantastic Primary School in Southwark are searching for an SEN Teaching Assistant to join them in September 2020, to support a pupil in Reception with additional needs. We are looking for someone who has experience of working with children with speech & language difficulties.
We also need someone happy to deal with toileting, as the child will not be fully toilet trained when they enter Reception - the school are happy to provide full training for this!
This SEN Teaching Assistant role is suitable for an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant, or a graduate with suitable SEN experience that is looking for their first SEN Teaching Assistant position.
The school are incredibly supportive and will provide training and guidance for their staff. Last academic year, Remedy Education placed three Graduate Teaching Assistant, all of whom are now progressing onto teacher training or further education.
Full details of this SEN Teaching Assistant role:
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- £70 - £90 per day
- Full Time position, Monday to Friday, term time only
- Full academic year contract - September 2020 to July 2021
- Working 1:1 with a child in Reception with speech & language difficulties
- Experience with SEN and speech and language difficulties essential
- Fantastic primary school - very supportive
- Easily accessible - 10 minutes from the station
- Great training and career opportunities for all staff
- Experience is required for this particular position
Interested in this SEN Teaching Assistant position? Please apply today! Interviews and trials are likely to be held before or during September and we will complete your safeguarding and vetting ahead of time.
Need more information or are interested in an alternative SEN Teaching Assistant or Teaching Assistant role? Check out the Remedy Education website and get in touch.