£80 - £90 per day
about 1 year ago
Teaching Assistant - Pupil Referal Unit - Barnet, North London
Remedy Education is currently looking for an experienced PRU specialist to work in a highly regarded Pupil Referral Unit (PRU) in Barnet, North London.
The PRU specialises in working with primary and secondary aged students who have been permanently excluded from mainstream settings.
You will be working within the classroom supporting students with challenging behaviour, you will be working 1:1 and in small groups.
- Full time position - Monday to Friday
- Barnet, North London
- £80 - £90 per day
- SEMH Specialist
- Teaching Assistant - PRU
We are currently recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to work with vulnerable young learners who are no longer in mainstream Education within a PRU. We are working with a Pupil referral unti who are looking for a Teaching Assistant to work on a one-to-one basis with Primary students who struggle with their Social, Emotional and Mental Health. Students may also present additional needs such as ADHD / Mild ASD / Asperger's etc. This role requires patience and an empathetic approach.
To be considered for the Teaching Assistant for PRU role you must:
- Excellent approach to supporting vulnerable young learners.
- Have the ability to maintain a positive learning experience.
- You must have at least 6 months relevant experience within a school or similar setting - this is essential for this role
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
- Be non-judgemental and open minded.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this particular role then please contact Hollie Myers at Remedy Education.