South East England, England
Nat - SW_1528362456
12 months ago
Remedy Education are seeking committed, reliable, passionate teaching assistants for a school in South West London which provides education for children and young adults with profound and multiple learning difficulties.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and caring Teaching Assistants to support the learning and development of our pupils who have visual impairment together with physical and communication difficulties. This role involves support in the classroom and includes physical work and personal care of pupils including for some medical interventions.
- Passion for working in education
- Experienced working with children with PMLD
- Adaptable, and able to work in a challenging setting
- Interested in working in a different environment
- Committed, resilient and caring
- a current DBS
If you are interested in this role please contact Sophie at Remedy Education