£45 - £55 per day
5 months ago
SEN Teaching Assistant - Year 3 (1:1 Support - Autism) - Southwark Primary School - Part time - Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 1.30pm
Q - Are you looking to secure a part time SEN Teaching Assistant this September?
Remedy Education are actively looking to recruit a bright, caring and enthusiastic SEN Teaching Assistant for this part time position, starting this September and to continue for the entire academic year (July 2019).
If successful, you will become part of a brilliant support team, tasked with supporting a young boy in Year 3 (Aged 9), who is on the Autistic Spectrum. The young boy is high functioning, with additional learning needs and will require 1:1 support, in class and throughout the school day.
The school is located within the popular and diverse Borough of Southwark, South East London. The school has a brilliant, long standing head teacher and has been graded as Outstanding by OFSTED. The site is only a short walk from the nearest tube station.
Trial Days & Interviews will be held ASAP!!
- Strength academically - especially Maths & English
- PERFECT for an aspiring Psychologist - Educational / Clinical / Forensic
- Down to earth, calm & caring individual required!
- Ability to be versatile & unfazed by daily challenges
- Previous child / SEN related experience an advantage!
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- Providing 1:1 support - In / Out of Class
- Supporting boy in Year 3 - Autism
- Emotional needs & learning difficulties
- Working alongside class teacher, General TA & SENCO
- Excellent in housed training provided
- Part Time, Monday to Friday - 8.30am - 1.30pm - September 2018 start
- Long Term - until July 2019
- Outstanding graded Primary School
- Fantastic Team & Support Staff
- Inclusive & supportive learning environment
- Lovely school site - excellent resources
If you are looking to kick off your career and want to secure a fantastic SEN Teaching Assistant for the upcoming academic year, APPLY TODAY.