£70 - £80 per day
3 months ago
Fluent French Speaking Teaching Assistant - Islington, North London - ASAP Start
Do you speak fluent French?
Have you recently graduate and have a degree in French?
Are you aspiring to become a qualified teacher in the future, thinking of teacher training in September 2019 and a French Teaching Assistant role would be perfect for you?
Does your passion for languages lead you to want to pass on your knowledge to future generations as an MFL Teaching Assistant?
This Teaching Assistant role could be ideal for you!
Please apply ASAP to be considered for an immediate start!
- Must speak fluent French
- French Graduate - desirable
- Great career development for aspiring teachers
- Starting ASAP
- Earn £75.00 to £85.00 per day
- Apply today to be considered
- Degree 2:1 or above in French - Desirable
- Must speak fluent French - Essential
- Some experience of working with children
- Desire to work in education/teaching in the future
- Confident communicator working with children/Teachers/Parents
About the role - Fluent French speaking Teaching Assistant / French Graduate
As a fluent french speaking Teaching Assistant you will support a range of learners including those with additional needs, high-achievers, pupil premium children and those underachieving across this exceptional mainstream primary school in Islington.
You will assist with some children who speak English as an additional language to help them to grasp the English spoken language too. Further, you will assist teachers contributing ideas to lesson planning and preparing resources to aid student learning.
If you feel this is the right role for you then please contact Hollie Myers at Remedy Education