£75 - £90 per day
6 months ago
Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Mixed Secondary School
- Immediate start
- £75 - £90 per day
An outstanding opportunity for a Graduate Teaching Assistant to join a thriving mixed Secondary School in Greenwich. The school is seeking a graduate that is enthusiastic and proactive to join their vibrant learning community. The staff in the school are welcoming and supportive. The role is to work with students 1-2-1 and in small groups as they complete tasks set by teaching staff. You will be working across the curriculum and with different year groups. Experience of working in a secondary school is desirable and experience of working with students of ages 11-16 is essential. The role is ideal for those looking to gain/expand on their classroom experience.
As a Graduate Teaching Assistant, you will:
- Support students 1-2-1 with tasks set by teaching staff.
- Supervise group activities.
- Liaise with teaching staff
- Take part in training if required.
To apply for this Graduate Teaching Assistant position, you must:
- Have a degree (minimum 2:2)
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have a positive and pro-active 'can-do' attitude
- Have experience/enthusiasm to work with students of ages 11-16.
- Be adaptable and flexible
Please apply as soon as possible by sending an up to date CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education.
Remedy Education is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement.