£70 - £75 per day
about 1 month ago
SEN TA | Lewisham
Immediate start for experienced teaching assistant at a primary school in Lewisham, South East London.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who is confident working 1:1 with SEN children and looking for a long term role to start this term.
The role of SEN Teaching Assistant will involve working 1:1 with a child on the autistic spectrum in year 3 who can also present with challenging behaviour.
Here are some of the benefits of this SEN role:
- Opportunity to work in a thriving Lewisham school with a supportive staff team.
- Long Term 1:1 role to last up till at least July 2021
- Work under an inspirational class teacher who has been at the school for a number of years
- Additional training available to hone your skills
What are the school looking for?
- Experience and knowledge of children on the autistic spectrum
- Previous experience as a 1:1 Teaching Assistant experience in a primary school
- Strong behaviour management
- Patient and empathetic individual
- Strong team-player mentality
The school has a large SEN provision and all teaching assistants help each other out and typically remain at the school for long periods, so a very good opportunity for the right person.
Apply today to avoid missing out!