£75 - £85 per day
6 months ago
Long term perm
Are you on the lookout for a long-term role supporting children in a Secondary School setting?
Do you have some experience working with children in coaching, dance, theatre, tutoring or other learning environments?
Are you interested in taking the next step in your career in education?
Well if your answer to these questions is yes then we may have the perfect role for you here at Remedy.
About the roles:
We are currently recruiting for Secondary Teaching Assistants for a large number of schools across South East London. In order to be considered you will need to be available to attend during school times of Monday to Friday, 8.15am until 3.15pm
The Teaching Assistant role's involve:
- Assisting the class teacher with general admin throughout the school day
- Working 1:1 with pupils or helping them in group work
- Setting up group activities
The majority of these roles are full-time and long-term.
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the criteria listed below:
- An enhanced Child Workforce Disclosure & Barring Service check or a willingness to apply for one
- An up to date CV which lists your paid employment from the last two years at least
- Must be based in London (preferably South-West London) and provide a police check from countries you have lived within the last 5 years (outside of the UK)
- Be able to show experience working with children in a learning or care environment
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work with us here.