£80 - £85 per day
3 months ago
Teaching Assistant - Croydon
- Long term to permanent position
- Full time
- Starting in September 2019
- £80-85 a day
- Based in a school in Croydon
Remedy are looking for a Teaching Assistant to join our lovely school based in Croydon.
The role will include responsibilities including supporting children's learning, undertaking playground duties, preparing resources and assisting the class teacher. You will be expected to uphold the policies of the school and support the school ethos.
We are looking for people who have a passion for making a difference to children's lives by supporting them with their Education.
As a new member of the team you will join a community of staff dedicated to transforming education in London. With regular progression opportunities and outstanding CPD for support staff, there will be a wealth of opportunities for you to grow your career.
What we are looking for:
- A commitment to the highest achievement for all
- A resourceful and enthusiastic educationalist
- At least six months' experience of working with children in a primary school or a similar setting
- A good team player who is proactive and able to act on their own initiative
- Strong and confident use of ICT, as well as the ability to read and write fluently and confident in maths
If you are looking for a new posistion in Septemeber and have experience as a teaching assistant then please apply for this role. For more information please call Sophie at Remedy,