£80 - £85 per day
6 months ago
Teaching Assistant - Complex Needs - Lambeth - September Start
A brilliant 'all through' special educational needs school close to Lambeth, South East London is actively searching for Teaching Assistants to work with the SEN students with Complex Learning Difficulties and Disabilities (CLDD).
Ideally suited to a Graduate with a Psychology background, the SEND Teaching Assistant will benefit from working as an essential part of the wider teaching team within the school.
Teaching either 1:1 or in small groups, the SEND Teaching Assistant will implement bespoke learning plans for the pupil(s) and will feed back attainment, comprehension and milestone objectives to not only the Class Teacher, but to members of the onsite Therapy Team as well.
Further details of this fulfilling opportunity are….
- Must be a Graduate, ideally with a Psychology background
- Ideally suited to those with prior Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) experience
- Located close to Lambeth, South East London
- Starting in early September, through to at least July 2020 - Full-time (term-time)
- Empathetic, caring, HIGHLY DEDICATED, creative and a brilliant communicator
- Full time - Monday to Friday
If you think you are the right person for this role then please apply now, you can also contact Sophie at Remedy for more information.