£80 - £85 per day
3 months ago
Teaching Assistant - Camden, North London
"A good teacher effects eternity; They can never tell where their influence stops."
Are you looking to try a career within Primary schools?
Do you have personal or voluntary experience with young people and want to expand on this in a long-term, full-time role?
- Year 6 Teaching Assistant sought in Camden, North West London
- Year 6 Teaching Assistant opening for long-term role ASAP!
- Strong academic background
- Must plan, run and lead year 6 interventions
- Strong understanding and knowledge of Year 6 curriculum
- Must possess some experience working with young people - summer camps, volunteering!
- Long-term, Full-time roles only - no part-time/supply roles
- £70-£75 a day for this Year 6 Teaching Assistant role
As a Year 6 Teaching Assistant at this school you will be supporting the class teacher of a 25 bright year 3 class and you will be meeting the individual requirements of SEN pupils. The team you will be joining are well supported by their facilities which include interactive white board to help engage students and you will assist lesson planning and preparation. The successful Year 3 Teaching Assistant will involve leading booster and intervention sessions in both literacy and numeracy.
Found in Camden, North West London, this school is a nurturing primary and has recently reported to be a centre of learning excellence amongst the community.
If you feel this is the right role for you then please contact Sophie at Remedy Education on 0208 418 1390.