£75 - £85 per day
4 months ago
Graduate Teaching Assistant - Autism focus - SEN Primary School - Lambeth
Q - Are you a Psychology graduate looking to gain more experience of working with children with ASD?
Q - Or perhaps you already have experience of working with autistic children and are looking for a new and inclusive environment?
If so, read below for more details of this fantastic Graduate Teaching Assistant - Autism focus role!
The Head Teacher of a particularly supportive SEN Primary School in Lambeth is looking to recruit a Graduate Teaching Assistant to join their support staff team in September and work 1:1 with an autistic child.
Your role will involve helping the child to enjoy their learning and be fully involved with the class. Your support will be needed inside and outside of the classroom, including in the playground and in the classroom. You may also be required to run intervention sessions with small groups when more children need support with their work.
The Head Teacher and Senior Leadership Team are very supportive and will make sure you are happy and fully supported in your role. You will be joining a very welcoming team of support staff!
If this sounds like the perfect Graduate Teaching Assistant role for you, apply today!
- Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Working 1:1 with an autistic child
- Working within the classroom and in small groups
- £70 - £85 per day, paid weekly
- Full time and long-term role
- 3 Form Entry Primary School
- Graded Outstanding by Ofsted
- Supportive Senior Leadership Team
- Above average Progress 8 scores
- Generally well behaved and polite children
- Diverse and inclusive culture
- Good transport links
- Must hold a 2:1 or 1st class degree (preferably in Psychology)
- Experience of working with autistic children ideal but good knowledge of autism is essential
- Ambitions of becoming a Primary Teacher in the future
- Confident and able to use your own initiative
- Willing to work as part of a team to provide a high quality of education
If you are interested in this Graduate Teaching Assistant - Autism focus role, please send your CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education. Immediate interviews are available with a personal consultant.
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.