£70 - £100 per day
10 months ago
Teaching Assistant - London Borough of Lewisham - SEN School - ASD Spectrum - Aged 5 - 18 Years - Temp/ Perm - Starting ASAP
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging position within a SEN School with "Excellent" facilities?
Are you a confident and supportive individual Looking for a new challenge in SEN (Special Educational Needs)?
Do you have a passion for helping students/ young adults with (SEN) Special Educational Needs?
If you feel that this role is for you, and you have the skills to support these children whilst providing them with the best start to their future. Then please do not hesitate to contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education.
Short Summary - Teaching Assistant
- Must have a current DBS Children/ Adults disclosure within 1 years of issue.
- Working with ages 5 - 18 Years of age.
- Be able to travel to London Borough of Lewisham and be there for 8:20am - 3:30pm.
The Role - Teaching Assistant
Ideally you will have at least an NVQ level 2 (equivalent or higher) in Childcare or SEN Level 2 (equivalent or higher). You must at least have 6 months practical experience of working with children with (SEN) Special Educational Needs. You must be able to demonstrate your ability to put theory into practice. You should be a good communicator and have an engaging personality with an approachable nature.
- 5 years of references (Can be Work/ Educational).
- 6 months practical experience of working within (SEN) Special Educational Needs.
- A current DBS certificate registered with the online update service.
- Certificate of recent Safeguarding & Child Protection training.
£70 - 100 per day, dependant on experience.
The School - Teaching Assistant
The School holds excellent Ofsted reports. The settings are bright, pleasant and fun to work in. We want Teaching Assistant who enjoy providing a fun and creative environment for children, who understand the importance of safeguarding and who are focused on providing a quality provision with demonstrable outcomes being achieved. Pupils have additional complex sensory, physical and communication challenges to learning that need further resources, equipment and support. The school has successfully adapted to accommodate this development by developing and implementing a bespoke curriculum, assessment system and approach to learning.
How to apply - Teaching Assistant
If this sounds like the ideal SEN role for you, please send your application to Carly at Remedy Education.
- All roles are subject to a DBS/CRB check
- We pay for Referrals if you know an Teaching Assistant bring them on board
Remedy Education is committed to equality and value diversity. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.