£70 - £75 per day
5 days ago
Are you an aspiring Teaching Assistant who wants to begin working immediately with a primary school who promote a diverse and enriching experience for all pupils?
Remedy Education is an Employment Agency & Employment Business who specialise in recruiting Teachers, Teaching Assistants and SEN Support Staff on behalf of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools.
We are currently offering a brilliant opportunity within a primary school based in Lambeth, Southwark, Lewisham and Greenwich who are seeking an enthusiastic Learning Support Assistant to aid and support a year 1 class.
- Provide effective 1:1 support to pupils with specific care needs
- Support the class teacher in ensuring a fantastic classroom environment
- Aid children in the development of their learning
- Promote good and productive behavior
- Highly rewarding position
- Friendly and positive primary school who aspire for all their children to be happy and effective learners
- Chance to join a primary school who value all areas of the curriculum offering students a diverse learning experience
- Brilliantly located in the heart of Camden with great public transport links
- Opportunity to work at a school with a 'Good' Ofsted rating
- Available immediately
- Confidence in dealing with children who have specific care needs
- Team Teach training
- Patient and caring nature
- Positive mindset committed to providing quality educational assistance
Why work with Remedy Education?
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you however you may need
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
Please apply with your full up to date CV ASAP.
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Remedy Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check