South East London, London
£75 - £90 per day
3 days ago
Teaching AssistantLocation: South East LondonStart Date: As soon as possible
Salary: £75-£90 per day
Job Type: Long Term
Remedy Education are seeking for a Teaching Assistant to start as soon as possible in a good school in South East London.
The suitable applicant must have the following skills:
- Qualified to Level 2 as a Teaching Assistant (or equivalent) OR have relevant experience/interest in working with students from KS3-KS4
- Have an understanding of the National Curriculum
- Be willing to work flexibly and constructively as part of a team
- Have the confidence to address conflict and challenging behaviour
- Enthusiastic, friendly, patient and determined approach
A vibrant school in South East London are looking for a Teaching Assistant with immediate start, this will run through to at least the end of the academic year with the view to go permanent after this.
The school are really keen to appoint someone who is hard working and driven with the ambition to become a HLTA and move up the scale.
If this sounds like a challenge you cannot refuse, please forward your CV to George at Remedy Education today for consideration.