£37 - £38 per hour
21 days ago
Our client Somerset council are currently looking for a social worker to join their childrens team.
Candidate's must have experience of working with children and young people at risk of child exploitation. Much of the work will be sited around 'County Lines' - Experience of this is highly advantageous, at the every least an awareness of this is crucial.
This experience of working with children must be clearly annotated within the CV. The role will be split between working on site in School and office/WFH. This is a long-term locum role until the end of the year that can lead to permanent employment with SCC.
* Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
* Registration with Social Work England
* ASYE completed
Benefits of working with Remedy
* A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
* Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
* Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed.
* Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.