Tameside, Greater Manchester
17 days ago
Our client, Tameside Council is looking for a Practice Manager to join their Safeguarding team.
- To support the Team Manager in improving the service delivery to children and young people and their families.
- To provide mentoring, coaching, and co-working of complex cases with Social Workers
- To provide assistance and guidance to Social Workers in improving the quality of their written work
- To facilitate workshops and group work for Social Work staff to provide them the opportunity for reflection and improvement in quality of practice
- To contribute to overall strategic planning of the service and to the development of high quality services.
- To assist the Management Team in developing the team to ensure that the functions of the Unit are carried out effectively and in accordance with legislation, regulations guidance, standards and local procedures and priorities.
- To participate in the improvement of the service in light of service user views, performance data and stakeholders feedback in accordance with Best Value principles.
* Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
* Registration with Social Work England
* ASYE completed
Benefits of working with Remedy
* A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
* Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
* Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
* Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.