£40 - £41.01 per hour
about 1 month ago
Our client, Swindon Borough Council is looking for a Team manager to join their Childrens team.
Key Role responsibilities are as follows:
* To manage a small Placements Team of social workers , placement officers and business support
* To play a key leadership role in the Brokerage Team Project to achieve the development of the new team
* To determine priorities, assess need, safeguard children and provide positive placements so as to promote positive outcomes in line with national standards, working closely and collaboratively with other areas of children's services, partner and other external agencies.
* To ensure effective monitoring of the quality of placements
* To maintain strong professional relationships with external providers to ensure high quality , stable placements that are value for money
* To provide high support and high challenge to colleagues to ensure children are in the right placement in a timely way
You will need to be:
Social work england registered
Eligible to work in the UK
Atleast 1 year post qualifying experience
If you do not have the required experience, you will not be contacted.
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly