£34 - £35 per hour
9 days ago
Our client, Swindon Borough Council is looking for a Edge of Care Coordinator to join their Children & Families team.
- To be responsible for the organisation, management and supervision of Edge of Care services for children and families.
- To be responsible for the team based development of high quality Edge of care work, practice by ensuring that case work is appropriately planned, critically evaluated and reviewed and that key performance indicators are met.
- To contribute to overall strategic planning and management of the service and to the development of high quality services.
- To lead the team ensuring that the functions of the Service are carried out effectively and in accordance with the legislation, regulations, guidance standards and local procedures and priorities.
- To continually improve services in the light of service user views, performance data and stakeholder feedback.
- To work flexibly across the core hours of the service provision. Including weekends and evenings on a rota basis
- To plan and co-ordinate targeted support services for families, children and young people
- To plan and organise the delivery of individual needs led care packages in partnership with other relevant agencies to meet outcomes required.