£40 - £42 per hour
about 1 month ago
Our client Surrey County Council is looking for a Team Manager to join their MASH team.
The duties will include:
- Manage a Children & Families caseload involving the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of appropriate action, to ensure that appropriate resources are deployed to safeguard and promote the welfare of children, young people and their families
- Work in partnership with other agencies to ensure individuals and families receive a coordinated response and appropriate services in proportion to their assessed need
- Employ a variety of evidence-based social work skills and methods in order to achieve specific objectives as agreed with service users and the Team Manager/ Assistant Team Manager
- Undertake direct work with children, young people and their families, considering their wishes and feelings
- Complete high-quality, robust assessments of need, using the Single Assessment Process including the gathering and analysis of information to inform judgements about risk of harm to.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly