£42 - £45 per hour
25 days ago
Our client, Surrey Council is looking for a Team Manager to joint their Family Safeguarding Team.
The family safegaurding team works with children in need, child protection and care proceedings, in partnership with other professionals. Roles in this team suit a wide range of personality types, especially those who are good at building relationships and are resilient to setback.
- To carry a caseload in line with the organisational needs of the Directorate
- To assess the needs of children, young people, families and carers, take appropriate follow up action in consultation with colleagues, and to plan and implement suitable service provision to safeguard children from harm and meet their identified needs
- To undertake preventative and supportive work with children and families in need
- To undertake risk assessments
- To promote effective planning for children and young people where there are ongoing needs due to: Care, Supervision or Adoption Proceedings or Orders - Entry to the looked after system
- To participate in training and development activities to ensure up to date knowledge and skills
- To undertake day time office duty on a rota basis
- To contribute to the development of knowledge and skills of other team members or students as required
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly