South West England, England
8 months ago
Support Worker - Visual Impairment
Remedy Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced support worker to work within a council in south west London.
The successful candidate requires the following-
- Assistance with reading post and correspondence.
- Assisting with computer records including reading client case files, form filling, financial spreadsheets and emails.
- Proof reading reports produced by Team Members that require Manager's approval. This could include court reports, complaint investigations and client case work.
- Research investigation on Internet in areas relevant to Employee's work. This can include summarising government legislation or guidance, changes in legal frameworks etc.
- Accompanying Employee to unfamiliar parts of the Borough for meetings and occasional home visits to clients.
- Attend meetings as appropriate to take notes or read written documents presented in a meeting environment to the Disabled Employent
For more infroamtion please call Bronte at Remedy on 0208 418 7676 or email