22 days ago
Salary: £10 - £11 an hour
This facility is looking for someone to work with students who have SEN and challenging behaviour. You will need to ensure students respect the rules of the house.
You will be a flexible, positive, energetic and enthusiastic individual who will work as part of a team and your main duties will include:
- Supporting students with ASD whilst encouraging and developing the individual's life skills.
- Ensuring safety and well-being and the quality of support given meets the identified needs of the individual student.
- To provide a high quality of care and contribute to the smooth and safe running of the setting.
- Following and implementing school policies and procedures and making sure accurate records and documentation is maintained.
- Ability to participate in a range of physical activities - essential
- Experience with emotionally and physically challenging situations and behaviours - essential
- Good communication skills - essential
If this role is for you then please feel free to contact Zeki at Remedy Education