£70 - £80 per day
19 days ago
Long term perm
Remedy Education are looking to appoint Support Assistants at a Special Needs School Provision in Lambeth. The successful candidates will be providing 1:1 support to children and young people who have a variety of complex, profound and multiple learning disabilities. These roles are due to commence as soon as possible.
- 1:1 Personal Support Assistants in Secondary ASD Provision
- Full Time Role in Lambeth
- Long-term temporary role
- Salary/daily rate - Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications.
- Outstanding SEN School
- Based in London Borough of Lambeth
- Stable and established team of staff includes support staff, teachers, a solid Senior Leadership Team and Multi-Agency team
- Pupils aged 19-25
- Good Transport Links
- Previous experience with SEN (SEMH, ASD / ASC, MLD, SLD, PMLD, complex needs)
- Good strong behaviour management
- Experience of providing all aspects of personal care
- UK Classroom experience is essential
- All candidates must provide references covering the past two years
- Candidates MUST have an enhanced DBS or be willing to complete one
For further information please contact Carly Walters on 0208 418 1390.