Trafford, Greater Manchester
Up to £35 per hour + Depending on Experience
about 2 months ago
Supervising Social Worker - Trafford Council - Family Placement Team - Up to £35ph!
You will be responsible for supervising foster carers to enable them to develop skills and build reslience. You will also be involved in preparing annual reviews, assessing new applicants and be involved in the matching of children to new placements. You will have proven assessment and organisational skills as well as the ability to communicate well and to work in a team to innovate and develop creative solutions for children and families.
You will require:
- A CQSW, CSS, DipSW, degree in Social Work or equivalent and experience in working with children and families. You must be registered with the HCPC.
- A sound working knowledge of relevant legislation and an insight into the issues faced by looked after children.
- Strong communication and assessment skills.
- An ability to forge effective working relationships across agencies
You will be welcomed into a friendly environment where your personal and professional development will be encouraged. You will have the opportunity to work and grow in a people-centred and values based organisation that promotes a positive permission culture. Your opinions matter so you will have the opportunity to shape how we do things here at Trafford.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.