£80 - £90 per day
9 days ago
Long term perm
We are working with a client who are now looking for a student support worker to assist with Pupils needed that extra support to get back on track.
You will need experience of working with young people and be able to assist with their learning
Experience of working in an additional support role is essential
Flexibility and the ability to adapt to changing situations * Willingness and capacity to promote high expectations, as well as to confront and resolve problems using sound judgement.
* Ability to respond and communicate with others showing sensitivity, clarity and focus * Ability to delegate appropriately and effectively * Ability to plan and prioritise work effectively and meet deadlines * Good IT skills * Excellent written and oral communication
For a full job description please send your CV to Carly Walters,
Remedy Education is a specialist recruitment company working within Education. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of all schools and teaching staff alike.
The benefits of working through Remedy Education are
* Excellent rates of pay
* Paid weekly
* Local schools
* Warm and friendly service
* Tailored job finding service - we listen to your needs
* Your own dedicated education specialist on hand 24/7
* Local knowledge
* £100 Recommend a Friend Scheme
We work with a variety of Schools ranging from Independent Schools, through to mainstream schools and Academies.
Opportunities we can offer include day to day, long term and permanent positions, full and part-time.
Remedy Education is a member of the REC (Recruitment Employment Federation) ensuring that candidates (and clients) needs are professional met at all times. Remedy Education is committed to enforcing the AWR (Agency Workers Regulations) to ensure our Teachers are paid correctly.
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable people. All assignments are subject to our strict vetting process which includes the Enhanced DBS Check, Overseas Police Check (if required) and Professional References.