£350.00 - £400.00 per day + Negotiable, depending on experience
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Strategic Lead (Service Manager) to work within Thurrock Councils Childrens Social Services.
- To provide strategic leadership to Children's Social Care and deputise for the Assistant Director of Children's Social Care.
- To lead the service for CIN, Child Protection and Safeguarding.
- To ensure children are safeguarded, there are good plans in place for children and outcomes for children are excellent.
- To lead and manage significant budgets across the service.
- To work closely with the senior leadership team and Assistant Director within Children's Services to support the transformation agenda.
- To play a full, pro-active and innovative part in the management and development of the Directorate.
- Represent the Directorate at all relevant health and partner strategic meetings.
- To promote the Council in regional and national forums.
- To provide programme management of significant aspects of the transformation of Children's Services and contribute to the development of a "whole system approach" working in close partnership with other departments and agencies
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly