Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£38 - £39.07 per hour
11 days ago
Our client, Stoke on Trent City Council is looking for a Team manager to join their Children's Assessment and Safeguarding Team.
- To achieve the best possible positive outcomes for children and young people across the service.
- To ensure that Practice Standards, Performance Indicators and statutory duties and regulations are complied with.
- To support and direct the work of the Team and the priorities therein through a reflective and systemic approach to all work with children, young people and families.
- To lead on the development and raising of quality in practice, setting standards and the conditions required for successful social work by supervising and managing staff, and promoting effective working relationships and communication across the service and partner agencies.
- To take responsibility and be accountable for the practice of social workers.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- To ensure that a systemic approach is deployed both in terms of practitioners working together on case work and direct work with children and families.
- To undertake the prioritisation and allocation of work within the Team, ensuring focused and purposeful social work interventions with explicit aims and objectives about desired outcomes.
- Be accountable to the Principal Manager for all elements of practice within the Team workload in accordance with policy and procedures and for staff care and development of Team members in accordance with policy and procedures.
- Support the Principal Manager in the best use of resources and contribute to the planning and development of services.
- To support the Strategic Manager and Principal Manager in the production and implementation of a Business Plan as required and in accordance with directorate and corporate policy.
- To deputise on behalf of the Principal Manager as required.
You will need to be:
Social work england registered
Eligible to work in the UK
Atleast 1 year post qualifying experience
If you do not have the required experience, you will not be contacted.
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly