£25 - £29.93 per hour
about 1 month ago
Our client, Staffordshire County Council is looking for a Senior Social Worker to join their Safeguarding team.
To carry out a range of Social Work tasks as allocated by the Team Manager. Key tasks of the role and service will include:
- Holding and managing a full caseload, prioritising all work in accordance with the Directorate's Policies and Procedures, standing orders, budgets and all relevant legislation.
- Complying at all times with the policy and procedures of Families First (People) in respect of all aspects of work.
- Ensuring that all work is completed within the stated timescales in accordance with both national and local policy.
- Planning, carrying out and monitoring all activities required for individual children and families to ensure that they achieve their assessed outcomes.
- Undertaking regular reviews of individual children's and families situations and to use the outcome to formulate new arrangements and plans in conjunction with service users and other agencies.
- Maintaining client records in line with Directorate policies and procedures within the framework provided by the Integrated Children's System in relation to recording information about children and families.
- Participating in regular supervision or consultation with the Team Manager and ensuring that they are always made aware of significant issues in respect of children and families.
- Providing high quality and timely assessments and reports in the agreed format for Court's, Child Protection Case Conferences, Statutory Reviews and any other forum as directed by the Team Manager.
You will need to be:
Social work england registered
Eligible to work in the UK
Atleast 1 year post qualifying experience
If you do not have the required experience, you will not be contacted.
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly