£21 - £23 per hour
29 days ago
Our client, Staffordshire county council is looking for a senior social worker to join their adults team.
The post holder will play an important role in the delivery of a quality service in line with the principles of the Care Act.
To carry out a range of tasks as allocated by the Operational Manager and to provide guidance and support to Adult Social Care staff on a day to day basis. Key tasks of the role and service will include:
1. Contributing to the development of best practice within the service.
2. Supervising and supporting the professional development of social workers, students and non-social work qualified staff on the team as identified by the Operational Manager.
3. Responsibility for the allocation of work based upon priority and capacity within the team and service.
4. Manage unpredictable daily changes to work pattern, using initiative to organise daily duties whilst adhering to SCC policy and procedure to meet service demands seeking guidance from operational managers when required.
5. Ensure Flexibility and management of a healthy work life balance.
6. Ensure staff are motivated to successfully deliver objectives around adult engagement.
7. Holding and managing a small caseload of the most complex work at times that support the Business and the needs of citizens.
You will need to be:
Social work england registered
Eligible to work in the UK
Atleast 1 year post qualifying experience
If you do not have the required experience, you will not be contacted.
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly