Thornton Heath, London
£30 - £50 per hour
about 1 month ago
Position: Teacher of SEN with Level 7 Dyslexia
Contract type: Part time - on going/temp.
Start date: As soon as possible!
We are looking for a passionate SEND Teacher with Level 7 Dyslexia work 1:1 with a student in their home. The role is for a Virtual School working with the local authority to meet the young pupils needs by following their EHCP.
The ideal candidate will be an ambitious, innovative and hardworking SEND Teacher looking for a new challenge.
SEND Teacher specification:
- Extensive Dyslexia experience
- SpLD Level 7 qualification
- Experience with ADHD & Tourette's
- Delivers high quality learning opportunities and able to provide differentiated planning for SEN children.
- Will be an effective role model that sets high expectations and motivates children to achieve their best.
- Someone who is enthusiastic and has excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to be flexible.
- Is driven, motivated and most of all, is passionate about teaching.
For more information, or to apply for this tuition work, please call Sandra at Remedy Tutors on 02084 181 393 or send your CV.