A fantastic opportunity for a Speech and Language Therapist to join a friendly school in Loughton.
You will make a difference by:
- Supporting and developing pupils' ability to attend to people and develop their receptive and expressive communication skills
- Helping support a total communication environment to include the use of visuals and modified language use
- Making recommendations and adaptations to the pupils' environment to support total communication
- Supporting pupils to develop appropriate social interaction skills with adults and peers
- Helping to develop functional language skills and independence
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- Recognised Speech and Language Therapy degree/qualification
- Experiance in an SEN school
- Interest in special educational needs and autism spectrum disorder
If you are interested in this role please contact or contact 02084181390.