East London, London
Up to £38000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Speech and Language Therapist, Permanent (September start time), up to £38,000 per annum
If you are a Speech and Language Therapist with a background of working in a school, we want to hear from you.
Main duties include:
- To provide clinically effective, person- centred and evidence- based speech and language therapy assessment and intervention to learners with speech, language and communication needs including children on the autistic spectrum
- To monitor and evaluate pupils' progress in relation to therapy targets and programmes
- To provide support and training to all teaching and support staff with regard to effective communication strategies. This may include training workshops and training specific to individual learners and/or environments
- To be part of the wider school community contributing to the ethos and values promoted and to be involved in all aspects of school life
- Recognised Speech and Language Therapy Degree Qualification or equivalent
- Health and Care Professions Council Licence to Practice
- Registered member of RCSLT or equivalent experience of supporting young people with Autism and Learning Difficulties
- Experience of providing Speech and Language Therapy intervention to children with communication difficulties
- Experience of working with a multi-disciplinary team
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.