£75 - £90 per day
about 1 month ago
Special Needs School Support - Greenwich South East London
Remedy Education are looking for a experienced SEN specialist to work within our school supporting SEN students within the classroom.
You will work closely with students who suffer from ASD, ADHD, PMLD and learning difficulties, you will be supporting these students with their learning and development as well as their education.
The Candidate - Special Needs School Support
- Experience of working with children, particularly those with SEN (Autism, Severe learning difficulties, Profound and multiple learning difficulties)
- Experience of working within the care industry (child or adult)
- A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
- The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
- The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
Training and/or experience in any of the following would be advantageous:
- Manual Handling
- Personal Care
- Hoist Training
- Feeding & Changing
Th school is located in Greenwich with near site parking and great transport links from London.
You must hold a current DBS to be accepted for this role
Please apply now or contact Sophie from Remedy for more information.