South Gloucestershire, Gloucestershire
£29 - £30 per hour
24 days ago
Our client, South Gloucestershire is looking for a qualified Social Worker to join their Adults team.
- To meet with people and their carers to understand their strengths, needs and the things that really matter to them. You will then help to connect them to suitable resources and services. When appropriate this will include creating care plans, ensuring that services are effective and that our intervention meets legislation, regulation, and codes of practice requirements.
- Review and monitor care plans and the quality of service provision, responding to changing needs and renegotiating service provision where appropriate.
- Manage own caseloads or specific projects to ensure specialist inputs are obtained and effective outcomes achieved.
- Support the delivery of designated areas of work by coordinating day to day operations and contributing to developing projects and processes.
- Raise awareness of a range of care issues and their implications and carry out risk assessments where appropriate, in order to ensure that needs are assessed and appropriate action is taken.
- Develop and evaluate reablement programmes as part of care packages ensuring that programmes to support independence are implemented.
You will need to be:
Social work england registered
Eligible to work in the UK
Atleast 1 year post qualifying experience
If you do not have the required experience, you will not be contacted.
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly