£110 - £200 per day
11 days ago
We are working in partnership with a Secondary School based in Redbridge who are seeking a Sociology Teacher to join them ASAP until the end of the academic year.
This is an exciting opportunity for a diligent and self-motivated individual who can join our team as a high performing teacher. The post holder will be making a strong contribution to promoting the school's high standards in all areas of school life.
- Have high expectations and the ability to teach KS4 & KS5 sociology
- Strong classroom management skills and excellent subject knowledge.
- A vibrant personality and be prepared to continually develop your skills to ensure enjoyment and rigour in the classroom.
- Team player This opportunity would suit an ECT as well as a teacher with more experience in the profession, with a passion for sociology/psychology and looking for a new challenge.
- The school's excellent induction programme will ensure you become an even better practitioner and will help develop career long skills.
- The school have a relentless focus on improving the standards of teaching and learning across the academy and would like to appoint a candidate who has the vision and desire to develop these areas to support improving the outcomes of our students.
To be considered for this role, please apply immediately.
Due to an unexpected immediate resignation, this role is to start ASAP. All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role.
This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Please send over your CV or call 02084181390