£35 - £38 per hour
10 days ago
Social Workers Needed - Powys Council (Wales) - Safeguarding - ***Up To £38PH***
Social Workers are needed in the Safeguarding Teams across Powys Council in various locations! Powys are paying up to £38PH with flexibility with working from home.
Powys offer a 4 day condensed week with one day working from home, this means only 3 Days in the office!
- You will need experience in being a part of a busy Front Line Safeguarding team managing cases
- Carried out Core Assessments on families
- Respond to crisis situations such as child abuse
- Completing visits within statutory timescales
- Child Protection and Child in need cases.
You will need to be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
If this is something you feel you have the skillset for and would like to find out more then get in contact with Elliot - or give me a call on 0208 418 7676.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.